Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #13 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
(07-14-2016, 02:44 AM)Davin Wrote: That'll be great!

I'm glad that you're making progress on Facebook, but I don't have a Facebook account (and don't want one), so I won't be able to keep up with your presence there.  Maybe you can cross-post any important news here as well?

I don't suppose you've heard anything from Bernd about issue #12, have you?

I have not heard anything recent from Bernd, regarding Issue #12. Life gets complicated, at times, and he may simply be busy with other things. I just don't know.

I don't begrudge you for not wanting a Facebook account, and while there may be some occasional cross-posting from here to there or from there to here, not having a Facebook account will likely mean that you will be in the dark for a lot of what gets posted by PlayByMail.Net. That approach will also limit out ability to promote your company and its games. You could create a Facebook account, simply to give you the means to then create a Facebook page for your company or its games, and not even really make use of the personal Facebook page aspect. Just something to consider.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue #13 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - by GrimFinger - 07-14-2016, 03:58 AM