Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #13 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
(06-29-2016, 04:10 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: 3. Everyone has their own ideas about how to best go about the task of creating and publishing issues of a magazine like Suspense & Decision. I have no problem with this. However, where extended lulls in publication have transpired, no line seems to have formed by others sporting different approaches to the core concept. Accordingly, just as when I sought to bring Issue #1 into existence a while back, likewise, I will largely be guided by my own judgment as to how to get the ball rolling, once again.

I'm glad you're pursuing this again, even if there are changes.  Speaking for myself, I think the "core concepts" can vary widely and not affect the success of the magazine, unlike the old print days where every page costs money.  I think the ads are important to readers and thus free ads are important to get the advertisers to put them there.  Otherwise, I'd encourage the "publish anything I can get my hands on" model.  Regular sections also don't have to mean every issue if you can't get constant contributions - maybe swapping a pair of such sections every other issue might also be viable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue #13 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - by Davin - 06-29-2016, 02:29 PM