Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gad Games Update: Ilkor's website has launched!!
Glad you like the site and thanks for signing up for the playtest.

Yes the countdown is some way away and we were in two minds about your very concern. However we thought it was better to visually show real commitment to a launch date. It shows players we are serious and puts healthy pressure on us as a development team to deliver.

We aren't going to promote the game too much during 2011. We need an internet presence to complement our blogging and also we'll soon need a live site for the GameMasters so they can log in and start creating the world. :-)

So the countdown won't look 'so bad' when we get into the new year :-)

As for the spamming. No, Lord Vega isn't there for that. He is basically your channel to the GM...i.e me [for the moment at least] :-).

You will receive information via Lord Vega but we hope you won't consider it spamming as it'll be directly related to your playtest position, game advancement and 'Knowledge Quests' which will hopefully start later on in the year.

Cheers,

Sean

(07-02-2011, 01:08 AM)paway Wrote: Nice looking site.

The counter is a bit off-putting (in that the beta test begins in 336 days), but I imagine it will become less so as we get closer to the date and it is certainly better than not having the start date.

I submitted my information and received an email from Lord Vega, himself. As long as he doesn't start spamming me, I look forward to following the site's progress.

[Image: gad_games_logo_small.gif]
Sean Cleworth
Mobile: (+27) 082 377 4344
Email: sean@gadgames.com
Web: http://www.gadgames.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gad Games Update: Ilkor's website has launched!! - by Gads - 07-02-2011, 06:47 AM