Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gad Games Update: Ilkor's website has launched!!
ilkor.com is live!!!

[Image: 1.0]

It's a pretty big milestone for us and we're very excited. It's taken almost 6 months of hard work to get to this point.

Please go and check out the website and let me have your feedback. We know the site isn't perfect, its far from that. It is just the beginning, we still have a long way to go, but we will get there, I promise.

We've decided to share this news with only a small number of people while we iron out the major creases during the month of July. We're expecting to discover various issues that will need to be fixed and we also plan on expanding on the game content.

Please spread the word and if the game interests you, we'd be honoured if you signed up for the beta playtest. I know it is far in the future (11 months!), but between now and then you will be sent updates and once we get into the New Year I am certain we'll have some exciting surprises up our sleeves to share with you.

I'm looking forward to receiving feedback. With your constructive comments we hope to have the website polished before the end of July and we can then get back to focusing on the game engine.

Btw, ilkor.com has been written to be progressively enhanced, which basically means the site should run in all browsers (desktop and mobile) with or without javascript enabled.

Cheers,

Sean.
[Image: gad_games_logo_small.gif]
Sean Cleworth
Mobile: (+27) 082 377 4344
Email: sean@gadgames.com
Web: http://www.gadgames.com

Messages In This Thread
Gad Games Update: Ilkor's website has launched!! - by Gads - 07-01-2011, 11:34 PM