Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBM News Blurb - May 3rd, 2011
Gad Games
Sean Cleworth has a glimpse of the new world map for Ilkor: Dark Rising posted, over on the Gad Games blog. Clicking on the map image displayed there at 8.33% of actual size only yields a small thumbnail image, however.

-----

Briny En Garde!
Brying En Garde! is kicking off, with a cast of 33 player-controlled characters debuting at game start. Also, a new Online Orders Submission Form is now available to players, to facilitate making it convenient for players to get their turn orders submitted for processing.

-----

Sardarthion Press
The Cruenti Dei forum has been abuzz with activity, of late, and I even ran in to an old Hyborian War player (Hemmy) while visiting there, also.

-----

Pegasus Productions
The website for the company that runs Alamaze continues to be down. No word, yet, on why - or on whether the site and the game will be coming back.

-----

Flying Buffalo, Inc.
I recently received an e-mail from John Meyers, who was responding to a previous interview outreach for players of Flying Buffalo's PBM games. John describes himself as an ardent PB(E)M fan – spending 30 to 40 hours a week on it.

-----

Rolling Thunder Games
Dropping by the Rolling Thunder Forum, I encounter only a smattering of new postings, since my last visit there.

-----

Project Libertine
Things have been kind of quiet for a little over a week, over at the Project Libertine Development Blog. Hatch has been on holidays, it appears, but he says in his last blog posting there that he is back.

Messages In This Thread
PBM News Blurb - May 3rd, 2011 - by GrimFinger - 05-03-2011, 05:08 PM