Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for articles on Hyborian War
Hi all. Anyone know of articles and/or reviews of Hyborian War appearing in online or print magazines? I've seen all the ones in "Suspense and Decision." And I saw the note in the other thread here about White Wolf #23. If anyone knows of other articles/reviews in recent or or old, out-of-print magazines like Dragon, Dungeon, Gaming Universal, Flagship, Paper Mayhem, Space Game/Fantasy Gamer, White Dwarf, etc., from 1984 to present please let me know! For a side project I'm working on. Thanks! 

Helm.
(02-10-2020, 10:02 PM)Helm Thoreau Wrote: Hi all. Anyone know of articles and/or reviews of Hyborian War appearing in online or print magazines? I've seen all the ones in "Suspense and Decision." And I saw the note in the other thread here about White Wolf #23. If anyone knows of other articles/reviews in recent or or old, out-of-print magazines like Dragon, Dungeon, Gaming Universal, Flagship, Paper Mayhem, Space Game/Fantasy Gamer, White Dwarf, etc., from 1984 to present please let me know! For a side project I'm working on. Thanks! 

Helm.

Hi, I'm assuming you've asked at warbarron.com but, if not, that'd probably be your best bet.
(02-12-2020, 12:42 AM)v_roma Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 10:02 PM)Helm Thoreau Wrote: Hi all. Anyone know of articles and/or reviews of Hyborian War appearing in online or print magazines? I've seen all the ones in "Suspense and Decision." And I saw the note in the other thread here about White Wolf #23. If anyone knows of other articles/reviews in recent or or old, out-of-print magazines like Dragon, Dungeon, Gaming Universal, Flagship, Paper Mayhem, Space Game/Fantasy Gamer, White Dwarf, etc., from 1984 to present please let me know! For a side project I'm working on. Thanks! 

Helm.

Hi, I'm assuming you've asked at warbarron.com but, if not, that'd probably be your best bet.
Thanks for the note. I've asked there too. Got some leads. Just checking here as well. Thanks!
Helm.
(02-12-2020, 02:08 AM)Helm Thoreau Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 12:42 AM)v_roma Wrote:

Helm.

Thanks for the note. I've asked there too. Got some leads. Just checking here as well. Thanks!
Helm.

Good luck!