Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Players
(07-04-2014, 05:17 PM)Eagle Wrote: I am a brand new player, Independent Civ Builder. Currently seeking an alliance with miners, Ag Corps, and Trade Corps. Send a private message for more details.

Eagle

What's your terraforming range?
(07-05-2014, 03:31 AM)CHARON EMPIRE Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 05:17 PM)Eagle Wrote: I am a brand new player, Independent Civ Builder. Currently seeking an alliance with miners, Ag Corps, and Trade Corps. Send a private message for more details.

Eagle

What's your terraforming range?

Atmos 8 Hydro 7
Welcome Eagle
I am the Supreme Haggler of the Cestodial Hegemony. We are merchants...of sorts. We buy things and sell things. Often the things we buy and sell are deemed "inappropriate" for one artificial reason or another. We do not care what liquid or chemical you pour/snort into which orifice...we only want you to be happy. You could, in fact, call us "happiness merchants"!

Let us make you happy!
(07-28-2014, 10:06 AM)Bozimus Wrote: I am the Supreme Haggler of the Cestodial Hegemony. We are merchants...of sorts. We buy things and sell things. Often the things we buy and sell are deemed "inappropriate" for one artificial reason or another. We do not care what liquid or chemical you pour/snort into which orifice...we only want you to be happy. You could, in fact, call us "happiness merchants"!

Let us make you happy!

What was the inspiration for your empire name?
(07-28-2014, 11:32 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: What was the inspiration for your empire name?

From Wikipedia (hope there are no college professors reading this thread)...
Cestoda (Cestoidea) is the name given to a class of parasitic flatworms, of the phylum Platyhelminthes. Informally biologists refer to them as Cestodes.

A species evolved from intestinal worms would make a pretty good smuggler back story (or so I thought).
Apologies for being absent most of the time. I've had a lot of medical issues and work issues lately. Slowly getting back into the game.

Thanks
The High Harvest Church is alive and well in the Estra Galaxy. I used to play D'Arc Tangent in the Tarkia Galaxy, and also played during the Molden Age of snail mail. Just back in again (Turn 4 coming up), and hoping we can get the forums active once again.