Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBM Wiki Software Updated
The software for the PBM Wiki part of the site has been updated. All seems to have gone smoothly with the update.
I can confirm access to the wiki and it all looks good Grimfinger.

So many games from the Golden Age of PBM.

I noticed Medieval Inspirations (the New owner of the UK Midgard licence) is not listed (however the game is still in re-programming) maybe they can update you

Also Fallen Empires is not listed, not sure if it has a separate company name.

Tribenet could be updated as Peter Rzechorzek is the GM and notable figure of that game Smile
Fallen Empires has an entry on the Facebook section of the front page.

Provide me a link to what you want added.
I updated the software for the PBM WIki, again, this morning.

All appears to have gone well.
I updated the software for the PBM Wiki, tonight.
Software for the PBM Wiki has been updated to the latest version - 1.2.25.
Software for the PBM Wiki has been updated to the latest version - 1.24.0.
(09-07-2013, 05:51 PM)MaxMayhem Wrote: I noticed Medieval Inspirations (the New owner of the UK Midgard licence) is not listed (however the game is still in re-programming) maybe they can update you

Midgard is being (very slowly) reprogrammed for use on the Web.  Midgard UK still holds a limited license from us for running games using the old software.
(10-03-2015, 02:05 AM)Davin Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 05:51 PM)MaxMayhem Wrote: I noticed Medieval Inspirations (the New owner of the UK Midgard licence) is not listed (however the game is still in re-programming) maybe they can update you

Midgard is being (very slowly) reprogrammed for use on the Web.  Midgard UK still holds a limited license from us for running games using the old software.

Are you wanting me to add something to the PBM Wiki?

If so, provide me the link (if to an existing page).
(10-03-2015, 02:29 AM)GrimFinger Wrote:
(10-03-2015, 02:05 AM)Davin Wrote:

Are you wanting me to add something to the PBM Wiki?

If so, provide me the link (if to an existing page).

Well, I guess it would be good.  You have a link to Midgard UK's Yahoo forum, but we also have one (it's only mostly-dead at present) at <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/midgard2005/info>.  We don't really have any useful information set up at our main web site yet.