Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruenti Dei Update
Hello All,

Doing my part to keep you up when they update the open positions list on the Cruenti Dei site.

Turn 19 is rumored to come out any time now, possibly as early as this weekend, though possibly not until next week.

But the "Open Positions" page has just been updated.
http://www.sardarthion.com/?p=457

The southern position of Golmath is a great position. It had the highest score of all the realms on the power index not long ago before going into diplomatic failure and fighting a civil war. It's still a powerful realm with a good physical location, strong history, and it's an elector, which means that it's one of 9 major political powers. if you are somebody who likes diplomacy and rp, it's a real opportunity.
Culturally and racially they are chaos worshiping wombats.

-Cort
I'm going to be ordering your rulebook in a few weeks and look forward to playing this game!
Awesome Trey, if you have any questions be sure to ask.
No problem, I look forward very much to adventuring in your world!
Not my world, I'm just a player. Though I certainly seem to live in it an awful lot Big Grin.
Sign of a good game. Big Grin
Still waiting for my rules package...
Got my rules package! Yay!
oooo

Let me know when you have ideas about what you'd like to do.

I pride myself on my objectivity, though one's self knowledge is not always perfect either. Big Grin
Will do, getting ready to pick a nation. Mainly, interested in exploring the world, but we'll see what sort of trouble I can get into...