Poll: On a scale of 0 to 10 (with zero being horrible and ten being Amazing, how would you rate Issue # 11?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amazing!
25.00%
2 25.00%
Superior
37.50%
3 37.50%
Excellent
25.00%
2 25.00%
Good
0%
0 0%
Average
0%
0 0%
Below Average
0%
0 0%
Bad
0%
0 0%
Really Bad
0%
0 0%
Worthless
12.50%
1 12.50%
Horrible
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue # 11 (October 2015 Issue) - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
Please, if you will, take time to post your opinion of Issue # 11 in our poll at the top of this particular forum thread. Thank you in advance for your consideration, participation, and input!

NOTE: Click HERE, in order to download Issue # 11 of Suspense & Decision magazine, a PBM magazine for the 21st Century!

I hope that you enjoy Issue # 11!

Be sure to give us some feedback on it, after you have had a chance to browse through it and to digest it a bit.

Happy gaming and happy reading!
Grim, I like your article on "The Old Ones of Gaming" but I thought of an additional comparison that might also be appropriate to the subject.  Is comparing today's Internet gaming to old PBM games something like comparing today's advanced 3D 1st-person shooters to the heady days of the original 8-bit console games?  If so, then maybe that 8-bit world still echos with us in the form of Minecraft, showing us how the "old ways" can still be popular while still surrounded by the pervasiveness of high-end graphics and sound.
You should write us an article about that comparison for our next issue.
I don't think that little note is worthy of a whole article, but if you're collecting little blurbs from the forums to publish as a long list, be my guest.
(11-04-2015, 03:58 PM)Davin Wrote: I don't think that little note is worthy of a whole article, but if you're collecting little blurbs from the forums to publish as a long list, be my guest.

That rather misses the point, I think. Articles tend to cause people to think about other things, resulting in broader dialogues on the subject of gaming.

Besides, I would have to play the 3D games of which to speak, in order to speak at length about them, don't you think?

It was your idea, so there's already idea dust swirling around inside of your cranium. You should give the article a go.
These polls on each issue never tend to get much in the way of responses. Where they do, though, people who participate in them typically don't bother to explain why they feel that a given issue warrants whatever rating that they gave it.

The why you like or hate something tends to be far more important than the specific rating that you assign to it, where issues of Suspense & Decision magazine are concerned.
GrimFinger Wrote:Besides, I would have to play the 3D games of which to speak, in order to speak at length about them, don't you think?

It was your idea, so there's already idea dust swirling around inside of your cranium. You should give the article a go.

I don't play that game either - I've just seen it in passing on my boys' screens and seen lots of "toys" advertised (e.g. thinkgeek.com) that sprang from the game.  Besides, I can't think of anything else to say besides my one-line comment.