Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long time PBeM'er First Time Far Horizons
Greeting everyone.  I have played PBeMs quite a bit over the years, and when someone introduced me to Far Horizons I was instantly intrigued.  Having mucked around in the code a bit and getting the gmail interfacing working again, I have started a game up with the cohort who introduced it to me.  Right now it is just in the testing phase as only ONE person has any real knowledge of the game at all.

I look forward to gleaning information from this site, and you the reader.  As well as finding new games to try out and expand upon what I currently already play.

Thanks for reading!
(06-17-2021, 03:37 PM)tiqdreng Wrote: Greeting everyone.  I have played PBeMs quite a bit over the years, and when someone introduced me to Far Horizons I was instantly intrigued.  Having mucked around in the code a bit and getting the gmail interfacing working again, I have started a game up with the cohort who introduced it to me.  Right now it is just in the testing phase as only ONE person has any real knowledge of the game at all.

I look forward to gleaning information from this site, and you the reader.  As well as finding new games to try out and expand upon what I currently already play.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! Let me know if you want to join the Far Horizons test game we are running to test the code. There are some open slots remaining.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
yes, interesting co-incidence - Raven above has started up a Far Horizons playtest with 13 active players Smile we're on turn 7, so still early days. see the thread here: https://playbymail.net/mybb/showthread.php?tid=130749
Currently playing TribeNet, Far Horizons, Galac-tac, Supernova, The Isles and Dungeonworld.
Welcome aboard.
Currently playing: Far Horizons, Riftlords, Heroic Fantasy, and Dungeonworld.
I hope you get to have some play-by-mail fun!
(06-17-2021, 05:08 PM)ravenzachary Wrote: Welcome! Let me know if you want to join the Far Horizons test game we are running to test the code. There are some open slots remaining.

Why hello again!  I am currently just running this test to verify that the re-introduction of the gmail interfacing is working or not before letting others know that it is available on my fork. Smile

I am also using it to pick up the rules before taking you up on the offer to join yours!

And thanks for the welcome everyone!  I stumbled upon a post in the FH:TA forums mentioning a Strategy Guide, but not even the Internet Archive has that site stored anywhere.  Does anyone happen to have a copy of it... by chance?

Thanks again for the welcomes!