Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Man in the Mirror of Play By Mail
Slow and steady wins the race. I think the trick is to do something as often as you can.
(08-07-2017, 02:16 PM)Participant-Observer Wrote: Slow and steady wins the race. I think the trick is to do something as often as you can.

Define "can."
Well, I've found that I can get a couple of hours in before I go to work in the morning. It's how I got the dread diss done (years ago, now) and a couple of other things. And it's how I got through library school recently.

Yes, I am behind on my own 'zine project. Why do you ask? (Yeah, yeah, yeah. I have umpteen other things on the go as well. I'm writing for Alarums & Excursions. And I need to edit the 3k words I have for a S&D piece.)
And some times just don't work for me. Writing/ editing in the evening? Not gonna happen. (Unless for it's for an occasional hard deadline).

Which is all meant to say: "You'll get there."
(08-08-2017, 10:55 AM)Participant-Observer Wrote: And I need to edit the 3k words I have for a S&D piece.)

Change of plans, here. I'm going to split this into two articles. I think that 3k words of my rambling might try the patience of even the most resolute S&D reader. Wink
(08-09-2017, 04:37 PM)Participant-Observer Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 10:55 AM)Participant-Observer Wrote: And I need to edit the 3k words I have for a S&D piece.)

Change of plans, here. I'm going to split this into two articles. I think that 3k words of my rambling might try the patience of even the most resolute S&D reader. Wink

Looking forward to it!