Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #15 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
Clear the cache of your web browser, and try it again. I can also try to send you a copy via e-mail.

After I first posted Issue #15, I discovered a problem with the file, and I uploaded a new version a short while after that. The new version seems fine, as far as I can tell. Paul Mouchet of Cohorts was able to download it, successfully, as far as I know, based upon his most recent posting on the PlayByMail.Net Facebook page.
(02-01-2017, 04:23 PM)Greybeard Wrote: I can't access this issue. I keep getting the front page and nothing more.

Are you getting it from the new <http://suspense-and-decision.com/> web site?  I didn't have any trouble.
OK, I downloaded and opened the issue using Adobe Reader. I'm very impressed, Grim, just by a first scan of the issue. You have worked wonders! Its like Flagship is back!  I had no idea how many PBM companies there are. I'll read it through more carefully.

I will write a piece on Drakensang, to submit to S&D. I have found a way to circumvent the problem of at the higher levels having to slog for a long time to advance to the next level. Its a special part of the world where you meet only monsters of your own level. You need to collect "Realm Fragments" to enter the world. I've been collecting these for some time.