Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBM News Blurb - May 3rd, 2011
Gad Games
Sean Cleworth has a glimpse of the new world map for Ilkor: Dark Rising posted, over on the Gad Games blog. Clicking on the map image displayed there at 8.33% of actual size only yields a small thumbnail image, however.

-----

Briny En Garde!
Brying En Garde! is kicking off, with a cast of 33 player-controlled characters debuting at game start. Also, a new Online Orders Submission Form is now available to players, to facilitate making it convenient for players to get their turn orders submitted for processing.

-----

Sardarthion Press
The Cruenti Dei forum has been abuzz with activity, of late, and I even ran in to an old Hyborian War player (Hemmy) while visiting there, also.

-----

Pegasus Productions
The website for the company that runs Alamaze continues to be down. No word, yet, on why - or on whether the site and the game will be coming back.

-----

Flying Buffalo, Inc.
I recently received an e-mail from John Meyers, who was responding to a previous interview outreach for players of Flying Buffalo's PBM games. John describes himself as an ardent PB(E)M fan – spending 30 to 40 hours a week on it.

-----

Rolling Thunder Games
Dropping by the Rolling Thunder Forum, I encounter only a smattering of new postings, since my last visit there.

-----

Project Libertine
Things have been kind of quiet for a little over a week, over at the Project Libertine Development Blog. Hatch has been on holidays, it appears, but he says in his last blog posting there that he is back.