Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back - sorta
I had to stop programming about two years ago because I was losing my eyesight.

After a couple of operations this spring, I can see again. Better than I have in 4 -5 years. I am starting up the programming of Rimworlds again. But it's a slow process that I cannot do on a full-time basis yet.
Jon,

Sorry to hear about your loss of eyesight. I'm glad to know that it is improving, following surgery. I hope that the improvement continues, and is permanent. Best wishes for a full and lasting recovery, and it's good to have you back and posting again, after such a long lapse.

Just take things slow, as your eyesight is vastly more important than any game. Even still, I hope that your programming of Rimworlds reaches eventual fruition.

- Charles -
Working on it, Mr. C.
I just tried to email JonO and it bounced. I hope he is doing ok and is still working on Rimworlds!
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
I'm pretty sure that he passed away.
(05-05-2021, 11:03 PM)ravenzachary Wrote: I just tried to email JonO and it bounced. I hope he is doing ok and is still working on Rimworlds!

https://www.facebook.com/RimWorlds/posts...6743698014
Oh no! Thank you, Charles.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.