Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Discussion Area for Galac-Tac
If it has to do with Galac-Tac, feel free to post it in this section.

Feel free, also, to contact Talisman Games via e-mail at: galactac@talisman-games.com
Thanks, Charles.

Is there any particular reason why we're using the reconstituted forum instead of the original?
(10-20-2023, 11:49 PM)Davin Wrote: Thanks, Charles.

Is there any particular reason why we're using the reconstituted forum instead of the original?

Yep, because this forum has more postings and a much larger user base. In due time, I will try to start inviting them back.

We/I can gradually bring stuff from the other forum to here. That would be vastly easier and quicker to do than to bring the stuff from here to there. Plus, Michael is far more techno-literate than I am, dealing with forum database and such. We're less likely to lose it, again.
Ok - just curious. I'm glad you're thinking about putting them back together in one place again.
(10-21-2023, 01:40 AM)Davin Wrote: Ok - just curious. I'm glad you're thinking about putting them back together in one place again.

Sometimes, there's just not a quick and easy way to do stuff, Davin.

Plus, priorities are an ever-changing commodity.

At the moment, I'm trying to make Galac-Tac a higher priority. Trying to drum up a few players for you.
I appreciate that! ...and all that you do for PBM!