Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loft Find - Game Collateral
A raid into the loft has uncovered a mini treasure trove of old PBM materials. Ether, Age of Heroes, Battlecrab, and many more. What to do with them - is there a desire for me to scan this all and if so, what should I do with them?
(02-05-2021, 05:48 PM)gregmcdougall Wrote: A raid into the loft has uncovered a mini treasure trove of old PBM materials. Ether, Age of Heroes, Battlecrab, and many more. What to do with them - is there a desire for me to scan this all and if so, what should I do with them?

Yes! Scan it all, and post it all, as time allows.

Superb find, Greg!
(02-05-2021, 05:48 PM)gregmcdougall Wrote: A raid into the loft has uncovered a mini treasure trove of old PBM materials. Ether, Age of Heroes, Battlecrab, and many more. What to do with them - is there a desire for me to scan this all and if so, what should I do with them?

First up...

If anyone wants any of the specific pages scanned/photographed I'll do that - it'll be a while before I get time for the whole book.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! That is a book I have been looking for! I look forward to being able to read it.
Age of Heroes Turn 1 (07.06/1992) and Turn 38 (20.08.1994)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-23-2021, 10:13 PM)gregmcdougall Wrote: "Eddie Hitler Catflap"

we share the same taste in comedy Smile RIP Rik
Currently playing TribeNet, Far Horizons, Galac-tac, Supernova, The Isles and Dungeonworld.
Dropped you an email re the Battle Crab stuff ??, hopefully your still active ??