Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faction #16 The Cult of the Dark One
You know if the Guild clans become an option, I could run a Guild clan instead of a Gift clan. Then I could run a Cult clan as well too. I will not have both a Gift clan and Cult clan as cousins.
Ever dance with the Dark Man, by the pale moon light? If you do risk it, it will be the last time you ever will.
You know since the Guilds have a city building of Engineering Building, maybe they get a special bonus in Construction projects for mancycles like 2x times all retainers regardless of what unit they are in if the whole clan is in CNS Mode. I know that any clan gets 2x mancycles for the number of retainers they have within Unit $0 the Baggage Train. So what if a Guild clans get 2x mancycles for all retainers when the clan is in CNS Mode regardless. It is no way as great as the Gift bonus, and they still have the issue of only doing one Construction project at a time too.
(02-14-2020, 07:07 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote: Who knows, even Davin might not be 100% sure yet until the code is fully worked out yet.

Big Grin Davin's not 100% sure about much of anything, yet!
The Cult would be a great faction to play, but Davin if you feel that it would server you better as a NPC faction then simply call it as such and lets move on Davin.

Sorry to say this but my father was a man of colorful phrases. being and Ex-US Navy CB's Commander.., one of his favorites phrases was "Shit or get off the pot, stop making the rest of us weight" It really needs for you Davin to make a decision so we the (6) players that actually care to contribute here on this forum to help you talk out many different points. We all don't always agree but we are trying to talk through these points but we keep talking in circles because I think your over thinking these things at times and want more people to contribute and well what you have is what you get. We are here because we care and want to see the game return. We are giving up our time to comment to help out, but if you would just make a decision on some matters that would help to guide us along. I mean this in total respect for you and your leadership, but it would help us out more for you to start making choices on matters like which factions are going to be Open for Players to play in.
Brother to Brother, for one and all. United we stand, and divided others will fall. Hear my call, and take up your arms with me as we bring Justice to all. Big Grin

Father Morpheus's theme music
See my other note on organized vs. disorganized factions.